Skin is the most delicate, exposed organ that we possess. It is subject to the environment that we live in, as well as to the care that we give it. Simply living from day to day is very hard on the skin, and as such, it should be pampered. There are many skin care clear advice pills that you can employ for healthier skin. There are also many things that you can avoid to help promote healthier skin. Here some good skin care clear advice pill tips for you:
1. You are what you eat. Make sure that you drink plenty of water to keep the body and the skin hydrated. Also, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables – preferably those that have been organically grown. If you have skin problems, such as acne, get tested for food allergies, as food allergies often contribute to skin problems.
2. Take your vitamins. Especially vitamin A and vitamin E. Consult your doctor to determine how much of each vitamin you should be getting each day for your sex, age, and lifestyle. Try to eat foods that are rich in these two vitamins to promote healthy skin.
3. Clean your face well. You can use a pure soap, such as Ivory, or if you have dry skin, use a moisturizing soap, such as Caress. Make sure you wash your face at least twice a day, and remove all makeup before going to bed.
4. If you have dry skin, use a good moisturizer, but don’t over do it. Apply the moisturizer once in the morning, and again before going to bed. Make sure you wash it away in the morning, before applying fresh moisturizer.
5. Avoid the sun. Sun can age skin quickly, and can even lead to skin cancer. This doesn’t mean that you should never be exposed to the sun – no exposure isn’t healthy either. Instead, use a good sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun.
6. Treat yourself to a facial. Once a week is great, once every two weeks will do. Whether you are male or female, your skin will benefit from a good facial and exfolliation. There are many home facial products that you can purchase. You should visit a day spa once every couple of months for a full professional treatment as well.
7. Moisturize well after shaving or waxing. These practices can dry and irritate the skin. Wash the area well with cool water to sooth the skin before applying moisturizer.
8. Use steam to open and cleanse the pores. This is done at many day spas, but you can purchase inexpensive portable facial steamers as well. For added skin care benefits and relaxation, use some essential oils in your steamer as well.
Taking care of your skin does not have to be a full time job, but you should develop a skin care regimen that will help promote healthier skin. Following a regimen is the best skin care advice pill that there is.